Nuts Are For More Than Just Snacking!
Organic Facts experts report studies show there’s a whole whack of health benefits when you are incorporating almond, walnut, hazelnut, and other healthy oils into your diet. From boosting your immune systems function and lowering cholesterol, to deterring cardiovascular disease, slowing the aging process, and managing diabetes, these oils are an important factor in building your body and mind strong to stand the test of time.
It’s all about choice!
Here’s the straight up facts you need to know to make it super easy to give your body the healthy oils it deserves to serve you well.
It’s safe to say most people understand almonds offer a wide variety of health advantages that help you from the inside out! Many people don’t realize almond oil also serves up a diverse range of health benefits. Just be sure you aren’t allergic to nuts before you start applying, that’s just about the only negative of incorporating these cold-pressed oils into your system.
This oil is loaded with vitamins and mineral to help strengthen your body function and ensure optimal performance. Vitamin E is the most recognized vitamin found in almond oil, along with calcium and magnesium to start.
Almond oil helps lock in moisture and deter dandruff when it comes to your hair. And because of the vitamin E, almond oil is excellent for skin moisture, particularly if you suffer from dry skin and conditions like eczema. A tiny dab works wonders and goes a long way.
This nutty oil is loaded with good fat, reducing cholesterol, and lowering your risk of heart disease.
Medical Daily reports walnut oil is another overlooked oil with huge health benefits. This unrefined oil is made from nuts that are first dried and then cold-pressed. Numerous medical studies show this oil is loaded with protective antioxidants, in particular ellagic acid.
Antioxidants help break down those nasty free radicals that trigger serious disease like cancer. It’s also rich in copper, manganese, and melatonin, a hormone which helps to regulate your internal biological clock.
Walnut Oil Also…
- Boosts circulation
- Lowers your risk of developing cardiovascular disease
- Soothes inflammation
- Keeps hormones level
- Improves skin health
- Prevents eczema
- Fights the aging process
Need I say more?
Hazelnut oil is another healthy oil that seems to miss the limelight in the world of healthy eating. Aside from finding this oil in Nutella, it’s also popular in candy baking, for flavoring coffee, and for cooking.
- Cancer prevention because the manganese protects the body from free radicals and vitamin E supports this process.
- Muscle strength and health because manganese helps to results calcium, critical to optimal muscle wellness.
- Heart health because hazelnut oil is chalk full of healthy fat.
- Skin health because this oil is loaded with vitamin E, which promotes healthy skin.
- Joint and bone health because manganese is critical in healthy bone formation.
- Nervous system function because the vitamin B6 helps with optimal nerve function.
- Intestinal tract health because the manganese has enzymes that encourage balance.
- Improved energy because this oil is loaded with B vitamins.
Make the time to incorporate these healthy oils into your day, for the flavor and all those preventative health benefits, just because you are worth it!