Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
Our take on a very simple salad dressing is also an easy marinade for meat, poultry, or roasted veggies.
It’s also easy to make using ingredients you are likely to pick up at your local farmers market.
Give it a try and let us know how you like it!
Why We Think This Salad Dressing is Worth Trying Out
The freshest, most flavorful salad dressings are the ones you whip up yourself. Sometimes it’s worth trying some simple recipes and prepping for the week to come. That’s just fun and saves you time and money during the week.
More Easy Recipes
- Try our 5 Easy and Fast Recipes using cold pressed oils
- Use our Homemade Poppy Seed Oil Vinaigrette with Mustard for your next salad. It’s light and ultra-delicious.
- For another kitchen favorite, try our Walnut Oil Mayonnaise
- Try our Homemade Red-Beet Carpaccio! Unlike so many recipes out there, we actually tried this!
- Prep Time:2m
- Cook Time:2m
- Total Time:4m
- Serves: 1
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Ostro Organics black sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Ostro Organics pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) rice vinegar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. (2 grams) freshly minced ginger
- Whisk together the black sesame seed oil, raw pumpkin seed oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, and rice vinegar.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger and stir together until combined.