- Prep Time:15m
- Cook Time:20m
- Total Time:35m
- 2 tbsp. Ostro walnut butter (about 45 g)
- g arugula (~2 bunch)
- 4 beetroots (boiled)
- 100 g goat cheese (one piece)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Orange
- 3 tbsp. Ostro almond oil
- salt and pepper
- Warm up the walnut butter in a hot pan without adding extra oil. Meanwhile, wash, pick and dry the arugula.
- Cut the beets with a planer into wafer-thin slices. Place on 2 plates in a circular (rosette-like) way, covering the entire surface of the plate. If preferred, you can also boil the beets first, then peel and slice them. (Add 25min preparation time)
- Peel the Orange with a knife, trimming away the outer skin. Carefully cut fillets of orange and place them onto the beets.
- Cut the cheese into thin slices, halve them and place them on the beets. Place the arugula in the center. Sprinkle the warm walnut butter on top.
- Juice lemon, mix 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice with oil, salt, pepper and drizzle over the carpaccio. Optional: Garnish with pink pepper corns or fresh garden herbs
- Serve immediately.