What is Hazelnut Butter?
Imagine peanut butter with hazelnuts instead of peanuts.
Hazelnut Butter can be used in the same way as other nut and seed butters. It makes a great spread and gives a different flavour profile in sauces and dressings. Use it as a substitute for Peanut Butter, Tahini and Sunflower Seed Butter.
This product contains tree nuts.
Raw, certified organic hazelnuts & raw organic hazelnut oil
Certified Organic Oil quality
- Extra Cold Pressed
- Pure and Fresh
- Raw and Unrefined
- Not mechanically filtered
- Certified Organic by PACS 16-661
- Free of Trans-Fats
- Vegan and Gluten Free
Ostro Organics is certified organic by the Pacific Agricultural Certification Society (PACS) Certification Number 16-661
Non Genetically Modified Organisms
Ostro Organics uses no GMO’s. This is also verified by the Organic Certification Body PACS. For more details visit PACS online. Click here
Production steps vegan butters and oils
- The raw oil is being pressed in small batches.
- After pressing the oil sludge settles to the bottom of the oil barrel. (very nutritious)
- The fresh oil is then carefully being decanted then bottled, capped and labeled.
- The oil sludge is being mixed with ground pumpkin seeds to make fresh pumpkin seed butter.
- Followed by bottling, capping and proper labeling.
How to Use Hazelnut Butter
- peanut butter substitute
- yogurts and cereals
- spreads and pesto’s
Add on vegetables, pasta, sandwiches. . .
Find out more about benefits and creative inspiration on how else you can use Ostro Organics Oils and vegan butters on our food blog. Frequently updated.
Ostro Organics Oils are pressed fresh, in small batches in Victoria B.C. Canada
The origin of various crops is subject to change. In addition to farmers crop rotation, harvest short falls, cost of shipping and not to mention world demand. For example when sourcing nuts, special focus on unpasteurized nuts, the country of origin can change frequently.