Why We Think This is The Best
My Favorite Variations of This
There are numerous variations that come to my mind, here are my top five!
- My Italian Variation: Chop and add 1/3 cup of sun dried tomatoes
- Summer Mood: Add 1/2 cup of blanched baby spinach, drain well before adding!
- Spicy Mood: Add 1/3 cup chopped red bell peppers and 1 teaspoon of Ostro Organics Habanero Chili Oil
- Garlic-moi: Sometime I have the urge for some extra garlic – saute an extra two teaspoons of freshly minced garlic in some poppy oil and add to the mixture
- If you happen to have some extra guacamole or half an avocado, add and indulge right away!
I don’t recommend freezing this dip as it tends to congeal. However it keeps well in the fridge for up to five days. That is if you can resist it for that long!