What is this delicious Frittata?
Frittata is a humble Italian egg based dish similar to an omelette but enriched with seasonal vegetables. This zucchini blossom frittata is the perfect dish to serve as a main course or side dish. And it showcases summer’s freshest ingredients combined with the finesse of fresh Ostro Organics Coconut Oil.
- Add summer corn, fresh off the cob and mushrooms to make it a full meal.
- Red Peppers and various seasonal herbs usually find their way into my second Fritatta of the season 😉
- You can also add some garden tomatoes and sweet peas
- I love to sprinkle some Jalapeno Pepper Oil on my portion – Manfred prefers the Scorpion Chili Oil to add a bit of heat
- Have a garden salad on the side to make the perfect lunch
- I also serve it alongside fresh spring salmon or BBQ vegetable
Most important of all, enjoy making this scrumptious Italian recipe. I grew up on it and can’t get enough of it! #thanks-mom-and-dad