Give the Gift of Culinary Oils
Our gift sets vary from season to season, featuring some of our most popular and most tasty culinary oils.
Certified organic, raw and fresh!
- 250ml Coconut Oil
- 100ml Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 100ml Lemon Infused Oil
- 100ml Black Sesame Seed Oil
- 250ml Poppy Seed Oil
Cold pressed, raw, certified organic seeds.
Certified Organic Oil quality
Extra Cold Pressed
Pure and Fresh
Raw and Unrefined
Not mechanically filtered
Certified Organic by PACS 16-661
Free of Trans-Fats
Vegan and Gluten Free
Ostro Organics is certified organic by the Pacific Agricultural Certification Society (PACS) Certification Number 16-661
Non Genetically Modified Organisms
Ostro Organics uses no GMO’s. This is also verified by the Organic Certification Body PACS. For more details visit PACS online. Click here
Ostro Organics Oil Mill
The origin of various crops is subject to change. In addition to farmers crop rotation, harvest short falls, cost of shipping and not to mention world demand. For example when sourcing nuts, special focus on unpasteurized nuts, the country of origin can change frequently.
- The raw oil is being pressed in small batches.
- After pressing the oil sludge settles at the bottom of the oil barrel.
- The fresh oil is then carefully being decanted and bottled.
- Followed by capping and proper labeling.
Storing Cold Pressed Culinary and Skin Oils
When storing outside the fridge, keep away from direct sunlight and heat sources!
- Use our Homemade Poppy Seed Oil Vinaigrette with Mustard for your next salad. It’s light and ultra-delicious.
- For another kitchen favorite, try our Walnut Oil Mayonnaise
- Try our Homemade Red-Beet Carpaccio! Unlike so many recipes out there, we actually tried this!